8.25.2010

That reading thing... (Blog A today...)

As I've mentioned I've started two classes this week... and here are my textbooks for these classes. I've read a little over half of what I need to read for tonight - yeah, I know...read!!! -
... but I have to confess, just like when I was in high school it's hard to read what you "have" to read versus staring at what you want to read, which is sitting in a pile next to you as well...

Don't get me wrong...they're all good books to glean from...but I'm torn. Between the have-to's and the want-to's. And the have-to's I do want to, but I'd choose them on my own time and own terms... ya' know. Has anyone read any of them?? A favorite in that top pic?? Maybe it will inspire and spur me on. One is written by someone I follow on twitter...and I thoroughly enjoy it so far (that's the one I'm half done with...).

Anyway...school work is calling... (as is blog b...).

2 comments:

Bex said...

you seriously shouldn't send any more money on your course books...just borrow them from me!

Michelle said...

I should... I'm just such a 'underline' kind of person... hmmmm... I'll see what's coming up - because I haven't bought them all yet.. Thanks BEX!!! =)

 

©2009 Until... | by TNB