4.25.2008

Feeling ick...

So...Wednesday I went to work for about an hour...and felt miserable. I decided to just come home, to rest and feel better before Crash. But better never came. No fever. Just an ache unlike I've had in a long time. I don't think it was being tired. This was much much more than that. I've been tired. I've had to recover from many an all-nighter. This was different. I ached all over. From head to toe. And there was nothing I could do to shake it. Tylenol didn't help. Caffeine didn't help. I came home and slept for 3 and a half hours...that's unheard of in Michelle circles. I just don't do that. My body is not well. So...for two days I just sat and laid down and rested and slept and ached and tried not to complain. And I missed Crash. That was not fun. I just like it. I just like to be there. I like having a front row seat to how God is at work in the lives of middle school students...but not this week. I was home. I was a prayer warrior - that was about all my mind could wrap itself around. I'm trusting He worked in the midst of the chaos and excitement (the girls called in the middle of what should have been discussion groups to tell me there was a bit of a cake fight going on...oops...) I hope this passes soon...I'm thinking tomorrow I just need to get back at it. I hate just sitting...oh wait...didn't I just say, um yesterday, that I wanted to just...be. Well...I don't want be just sick...that's not exactly what I meant. But...it did give me a little more time with the fam...but I don't know that I was that much fun to be with...although Noah enjoyed movie time with mommy curled up in the green chair. He took good care of me - bringing me a healthy snack (a stick person made of baby carrots and a cup of water)...what a sweet boy I have...

0 comments:

 

©2009 Until... | by TNB