4.18.2008

Check out the team...

I just like having pictures of my friends...and co-workers. So today, as we began our team meeting, I "just happened" to have my camera with me. Asked a friend from the office to take pics, not knowing he would really do a great job posing us (which met a little opposition from some of the guys...)...but I'm SO glad I got this pic. Take a look at the team God has blessed me to be a part of...they are amazing people who I learn from every day...they challenge and encourage me. I'm SO grateful to be in a place where I get to be part of a student ministries team. It's such a blast to do this serving Jesus thing together...Oh Lord may we be what and who you designed us to be. Thanks for my co-workers...my friends. Honestly, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I could go to any of them with something, significant or seemingly significant, and that they would be there for me. What a gift that is to have friendships run that deep. So...here you go...in order Left to right... Brian Condello, Patrick Kelley, Paula Smith, Linda Byeman, Michelle Unwin, Steve Dangaran & Josh Mann. Thanks for praying with and for us...that we will be effective with our lives in such a way that others would be drawn to Him...may be we patient, may we be focused, may we be purposeful, may we be encouraging, may we be...all He designed us to be...

0 comments:

 

©2009 Until... | by TNB