5.18.2010

A song I love...

I was driving home today, hit shuffle on my iPhone and ta-da - a song I haven't heard in a while that somehow just draws me closer to Him and makes me smile and sing a long at the top of my lungs... and so, I don't know where your mind or heart are today. But if you want, listen in and enjoy... the youtube link has the lyrics - it's not a video per se, but someone went to the effort to put the words there for you to watch as you listen... Disappear by Out of the Grey



..."hidden in the way I was intended to be, closer to you and farther from me"...

I think I might do this more often... I know that occasionally I've dropped a song in here and there, but there is something about music that tugs at my heart, draws me close, puts words to what I don't exactly know I even want to say...

0 comments:

 

©2009 Until... | by TNB